Dehen Custom Cheer Uniform | Made to Order
Add decoration for just a little more!
804076 – Performax (90% poly/10% spandex), Tricot Foil (80% nylon/20% spandex), and Mirror Foil (80% nylon/20% spandex) custom midriff cheer top with wide neck, open shoulders with straps, design on back, and bottom elastic band
- Shown in: Black Performax, Metallic Gold Tricot Foil, and White Mirror Foil
- Embellishments: Custom 1-color logo, glitter heat press, and rhinestones
804077 – Performax (90% poly/10% spandex), Tricot Foil (80% nylon/20% spandex), and Mirror Foil (80% nylon/20% spandex) custom shorts with flat waistband
- Shown in: Black Performax, Metallic Gold Tricot Foil, and White Mirror Foil
- Embellishments: Rhinestones
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.776.1194 or by email at sales@SuperiorCheer.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Dehen Custom Uniforms are proudly made in the USA!
- Custom poly shell tops and skirts feature 1/2" side seam allowance for easy adjustment from year to year
- All Dehen poly shell tops have left side zipper for easy on and off
- All Dehen poly shell tops and skirts are available with length changes!
- All embellishments (lettering, logos, rhinestones, etc.) are optional and are not included in advertised prices
- Lock stitch used on all hems to prevent raveling
- Custom poly skirts have a flat waistband, with standard two button and zipper closure
- Uniforms should be washed according to care instructions labeled on the inside of the garment
- Dehen custom uniform patterns are never discontinued – order additional uniforms any time after initial purchase is made
- Custom (made to order) uniforms are non-returnable
Shell shown with:
804077 Short: $57.00 (sold separately)
Superior Cheer proudly offers Custom Cheerleading Uniforms through Dehen Cheer! For nearly six decades, Dehen Cheer has been designing and manufacturing cheerleading uniforms. Customers who choose Dehen can expect higher quality and attention to detail, reliable construction, and utmost customization.
Allow approximately 8 weeks to product custom uniforms. Rush orders are not accepted.
All custom uniforms priced without embellishment unless otherwise noted. Add embellishment and embroidery to your custom uniforms for an additional fee. Our design services are always FREE and includes full-color sketches, so you can see your ideas before you buy. All embellishment and embroidery is quoted on a case-by-case basis to provide you with the lowest possible price. Less than minimum fees apply to orders with fewer than six (6) pieces per style and color.
Allow approximately 8 weeks production time for custom uniforms.
Download the info sheet with color options & size chart
And check out our helpful fit guide
For best fit, we strongly recommend using a sizing kit. Here's how it works:
- Contact a sales representative with the uniform Item # you are interested in purchasing, that way we can be sure to send the proper kit to you!
- Depending on which kit is needed, a deposit may be required to have the kit shipped to you. See our terms for accepted payment methods.
- Once we receive your deposit (if applicable), your kit will be shipped to you.
- You have 30days to use the kit before it must be returned. After the kit is received back in our warehouse, a full refund will be issued to the original form of payment for the deposited amount.
Please note that while the uniforms in your kit may not look like the uniform discussed with your sales rep, the fit will still be the same. If you have any questions during sizing, contact your sales representative at (800)776-1194.
Always follow the care instructions on the label in your garment.
Polyester Garments: Turn garment inside out. Using a mild detergent, machine wash garment individually in largest water setting available. Wash in warm water with a cold rinse. Fill tub with water before adding detergent. Do not use Woolite, fabric softener, bleach, detergent with bleach, or colored detergent. Remove promptly. Do not let sit after spin cycle. Tumble dry with low heat or hang to dry. Do not dry clean.
Performax and Acrylic Garments:
Turn garment inside out. Using a mild detergent, machine wash garment individually in largest water setting available. Wash in cold water with a cold rinse. Fill tub with water before adding detergent. Do not use Woolite, fabric softener, bleach, detergent with bleach, or colored detergent. Remove promptly. Do not let sit after spin cycle. For best results hang to dry or tumble dry on lowest heat setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
EXTRA SPECIAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS for Delicate Fabrics:
Specialty Fabrics: Tricot Foil, Kaleidoscope Hologram, Sequin Showstopper, Power Mesh, Specialty Prints Decoration: Rhinestones, Sequin Twill
Delicate fabrics such as those listed above are more susceptible to wear and fading than Polyester or Performax. Tricot Foil, Kaleidoscope Hologram, and Specialty Prints will dull slightly when rhinestones are adhered due to heat application. Repeated wear and washing may cause fabrics to fade and lose foil, glitter, sequins and rhinestones.
Turn garment inside out. Using a mild detergent, gently hand wash each garment individually in a large volume of cold water, or use hand wash cycle in largest water setting available. Do not wash garments in a bathroom sink as basins are too small and will not allow the amount of water needed to scour out any excess dye. Do not use Woolite, fabric softener, bleach, detergent with bleach, or colored detergent. Rinse immediately in cold water, do not allow garment to soak. Pat dry with a clean towel and hang dry using a thick plastic hanger. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
Things to Remember about Specialty Fabrics and Garments with Rhinestones and Sequins:
Please cover garments before using aerosol products. Hairspray, Perfume, and Lotions containing alcohol may have a negative effect on these fabrics. Deodorants and perspiration may cause these fabrics to color bleed, fade, or lose foil. Pure crystal deodorants which do not contain Aluminum Chlorohydrate can sometimes reduce these effects.
Dehen has introduced a new Mesh fabric in 2013. This fabric is fragile, and could potentially be damaged in rigorous routines where person to person contact can add stress to the fabric. Please be careful where you use this fabric in a garment, and understand that while you are free to order this fabric, you should do so only after careful consideration. Dehen Cheer, Inc. will not guarantee the life span of this fabric and will not be responsible for replacing or repairing your garments. If you choose to use mesh in a design, you will be asked to sign a waiver.
Colorfastness, shrinkage and durability of our fabrics cannot be guaranteed because of the different laundering processes, absorbent qualities of fabrics, water properties, and detergents that affect the colorfastness of the fabrics and other unknown factors beyond our control. It is impossible for Dehen to guarantee that our fabrics will not bleed, even by following proper washing instructions. Color transference or color bleed is a common industry problem and can become more obvious under certain conditions. When a white or light color fabric is combined with a bright or dark color fabric some color transference may occur. Perspiration and deodorant can contribute to color bleed especially when two colors meet under the arms. Do not leave damp garments in gym bags. The following fabrics that may be at greater risk for color bleed when combined with white or light color fabrics: TF Black, TF Navy, TF Scarlet, TF Bright Pink, TF Maroon, and TF Yellow. You are free to order any fabric and color combination, at your own discretion. However, please recognize that Dehen Cheer will not be responsible for replacing your garments should color bleed occur.
Dehen Cheer is not responsible for sequins, glitter, foil, or rhinestones falling off.