Dehen Custom Cheer Uniform | Made to Order
Add decoration for just a little more!
804082 – Performax (90% poly/10% spandex), Tricot Foil (80% nylon/20% spandex), Kaleidoscope Hologram (80% nylon/20% spandex), and Tula Mesh (87% poly/13% spandex) custom cheer top with wide v-neck, back design, and raglan sleeves
- Tula Mesh specialty fabric is optional and will affect price
- Shown in: Black Performax, Sunston Tricot Foil, Gold/Gold Kaleidoscope Hologram, and Black Serendipity Mesh
- Embellishments: Custom 1-color logo, specialty fabric, and rhinestones
804083 – Performax (90% poly/10% spandex) custom shorts with attached front skirt flap
- Shown in: Black Performax
- Embellishments: Custom 3-color logo, specialty fabric, and rhinestones
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.776.1194 or by email at sales@SuperiorCheer.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Dehen Custom Uniforms are proudly made in the USA!
- Custom poly shell tops and skirts feature 1/2" side seam allowance for easy adjustment from year to year
- All Dehen poly shell tops have left side zipper for easy on and off
- All Dehen poly shell tops and skirts are available with length changes!
- All embellishments (lettering, logos, rhinestones, etc.) are optional and are not included in advertised prices
- Lock stitch used on all hems to prevent raveling
- Custom poly skirts have a flat waistband, with standard two button and zipper closure
- Uniforms should be washed according to care instructions labeled on the inside of the garment
- Dehen custom uniform patterns are never discontinued – order additional uniforms any time after initial purchase is made
- Custom (made to order) uniforms are non-returnable
Download the info sheet with color options & size chart
All custom uniforms priced without embellishment unless otherwise noted. Add embellishment and embroidery to your custom uniforms for an additional fee. Our design service is FREE and includes full-color sketches, so you can see your ideas before you buy. All embellishment and embroidery is quoted on a case-by-case basis to provide you with the lowest possible price. Less than minimum fees apply to orders with fewer than six (6) pieces per style and color. Allow approximately 8 weeks production time for custom uniforms.
For best fit, we strongly recommend using a sizing kit. Here's how it works:
- Contact a sales representative with the uniform Item # you are interested in purchasing, that way we can be sure to send the proper kit to you!
- Depending on which kit is needed, a deposit may be required to have the kit shipped to you. See our terms for accepted payment methods.
- Once we receive your deposit (if applicable), your kit will be shipped to you.
- You have 30days to use the kit before it must be returned. After the kit is received back in our warehouse, a full refund will be issued to the original form of payment for the deposited amount.
Please note that while the uniforms in your kit may not look like the uniform discussed with your sales rep, the fit will still be the same.If you have any questions during sizing, contact your sales representative at (800)776-1194.
Shell shown with: 804083 Skort: $68.00 (sold separately)
Superior Cheer proudly offers Custom Cheerleading Uniforms through Dehen Cheer! For nearly six decades, Dehen Cheer has been designing and manufacturing cheerleading uniforms. Customers who choose Dehen can expect higher quality and attention to detail, reliable construction, and utmost customization.
Allow approximately 8 weeks to product custom uniforms. Rush orders are not accepted.