Motionwear Custom Cheer Uniform | Made to Order
Get it decorated for just a little more!
802061 – Dri-Line (90% microfiber poly, 10% spandex) and Shine On (80% nylon, 20% spandex with foil) custom long sleeve top with neck straps and open-shoulders design
- Shown in: White and Royal Dri-Line and Red Shine On
- Embellishments: 3-color fabric lettering, Large Letter with Word (LLWD) style, and Crystal Clear rhinestones
802254 – Dri-Line (90% microfiber poly, 10% spandex) and Shine On (80% nylon, 20% spandex with foil) custom skirt with flat elastic waistband
- Shown in: White and Royal Dri-Line and Red Shine On
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at
1.800.776.1194 or by email at
any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Motionwear Custom Uniforms are proudly made in the USA!
- Motionwear materials adhere to the official SGMA fabric color regulations (fabric swatches are available upon request)
- Custom poly shell tops and skirts feature 1/2" side seam allowance for easy adjustment from year to year
- Lock stitch used on all hems to prevent raveling
- Custom poly skirts have a flat elastic waistband with traditional two-button and zipper
closure, which allows for a seamless, comfortable fit
- Uniforms should be washed according to the care instructions labeled on the inside of the
- Motionwear custom uniform patterns are never discontinued – order additional uniforms any time after initial order is placed
- Less than
minimum fees apply to orders with fewer than six (6) pieces per style and color
- Custom (made to order) uniforms are not returnable
All custom uniforms priced without embellishment unless otherwise noted. Add embellishment and embroidery to your custom uniforms for an additional fee. Our design services are always FREE and includes full-color sketches, so you can see your ideas before you buy. All embellishment and embroidery is quoted on a case-by-case basis to provide you with the lowest possible price. Less than minimum fees apply to orders with fewer than six (6) pieces per style and color.
Allow approximately 8 weeks production time for custom uniforms.
Download the info sheet with color options & size chart
And check out our helpful fit guide
For best fit, we strongly recommend using a sizing kit. Here's how it works:
- Contact a sales representative with the uniform Item # you are interested in purchasing, that way we can be sure to send the proper kit to you!
- Depending on which kit is needed, a deposit may be required to have the kit shipped to you. See our terms for accepted payment methods.
- Once we receive your deposit (if applicable), your kit will be shipped to you.
- You have 30days to use the kit before it must be returned. After the kit is received back in our warehouse, a full refund will be issued to the original form of payment for the deposited amount.
Please note that while the uniforms in your kit may not look like the uniform discussed with your sales rep, the fit will still be the same. If you have any questions during sizing, contact your sales representative at (800)776-1194.
Always follow the care instructions on the label in your garment.
Fabrics that are foiled may dull with wear and repeated washings. Areas that incur excessive abrasion may also dull or show loss of foil. Please follow our care instructions; they will help but not eliminate the natural wear characteristics of these specialty fabrics.
Colorfastness of Fabrics:
Motionwear fabrics are as colorfast as current technology provides. Despite the best technologies, dark colors may occasionally bleed onto lighter colors. This color bleeding may commonly be caused by perspiration, deodorants, or leaving your garments damp for a period of time. Garments are at the highest risk of bleeding before and during the first wash; please take the most care during this time. Following the care instructions will help but not always eliminate these issues.
Washing and Drying:
DO NOT HAND WASH. Machine wash SEPARATELY in a large volume of cold water, using gentle cycle. We recommend using Motionwear Detergent. Remove immediately from washer and tumble dry on LOW OR NO HEAT or hang to dry (do not lay flat or hang dry garments with color sensitivity). DO NOT USE granular detergents, bleach,
detergents made for fine washables, liquid fabric softeners or dryer sheets. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
Motionwear Cheer is not responsible for sequins, glitter, foil, or rhinestones falling off.
- Wash your garments immediately after use.
- Hair spray, spray tan, glitter products and makeup will affect the color of garment; avoid letting your apparel come in contact with these products.
- DO NOT use dryer sheets, bleach, liquid fabric softener, granular detergents or detergents intended for "Fine Washables''.
- DO NOT machine wash or machine dry any garment with light and dark color combinations.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- Cold water temperatures in warm climates can vary by as much as 40 degrees when compared with the cold water temperatures in cold climates. Water in colder climates may be warmer in summer than in winter months. Be certain to add ice to tepid water to ensure it is truly cold when washing your garments.
- Some slight color fading is normal after repeated use and over time.
Shell shown with:
$37.00 (sold separately)
Superior Cheer is proud to team up with Motionwear! Great styles, better fit, and a wide range of sizes make Motionwear stand out from the competition.