Motionwear Custom Cheer Uniform | Made to Order
Add decoration for just a little more!
802089 – Dri-Line (90% microfiber poly, 10% spandex) custom long sleeve, v-neck shell top
- Shown in: Purple Dri-Line with braid in Bright Gold and White
- Embellishments: 2-color fabric lettering, Serifa Background Connected (SEBC) style
801680 – Stretch Cheer Poly (100% polyester) custom skirt with flat elastic waistband and standard two-button and zipper closure
- Shown in: Purple Stretch Poly with braid in Bright Gold and White
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.776.1194 or by email at sales@SuperiorCheer.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Motionwear Custom Uniforms are proudly made in the USA!
- Motionwear materials adhere to the official SGMA fabric color regulations (fabric swatches are available upon request)
- Custom poly shell tops and skirts feature 1/2" side seam allowance for easy adjustment from year to year
- Lock stitch used on all hems to prevent raveling
- Custom poly skirts have a flat elastic waistband with traditional two-button and zipper closure, which allows for a seamless, comfortable fit
- Uniforms should be washed according to the care instructions labeled on the inside of the garment
- Motionwear custom uniform patterns are never discontinued – order additional uniforms any time after initial order is placed
- Less than minimum fees apply to orders with fewer than six (6) pieces per style and color
- Custom (made to order) uniforms are not returnable
Download the info sheet with color options & size chart
All custom uniforms priced without embellishment unless otherwise noted. Add embellishment and embroidery to your custom uniforms for an additional fee. Our design service is FREE and includes full-color sketches, so you can see your ideas before you buy. All embellishment and embroidery is quoted on a case-by-case basis to provide you with the lowest possible price. Less than minimum fees apply to orders with fewer than six (6) pieces per style and color. Allow approximately 8 weeks production time for custom uniforms.
For best fit, we strongly recommend using a sizing kit. Here’s how it works:
- Contact a sales representative with the uniform Item # you are interested in purchasing, that way we can be sure to send the proper kit to you!
- Depending on which kit is needed, a deposit may be required to have the kit shipped to you. See our terms for accepted payment methods.
- Once we receive your deposit (if applicable), your kit will be shipped to you.
- You have 30days to use the kit before it must be returned. After the kit is received back in our warehouse, a full refund will be issued to the original form of payment for the deposited amount.
Please note that while the uniforms in your kit may not look like the uniform discussed with your sales rep, the fit will still be the same. If you have any questions during sizing, contact your sales representative at (800)776-1194.
Shell shown with: 801680 Skirt:
$46.00 (sold separately)
Superior Cheer is proud to team up with Motionwear! Great styles, better fit, and a wide range of sizes make Motionwear stand out from the competition.