adidas Custom Cheer Uniform | Made to Order
Includes FREE 2-color tackle twill on front (standard lettering only)!
802610 – Dri-Line (90% microfiber poly, 10% spandex) custom shell top with scoop neck
- Shown in: White, Orange, and Dark Green Dri-Line
- Embellishments: Custom 2-color logo, tackle twill and embroidery, on front and custom 1-color logo, tackle twill and embroidery, on back
802611 – Climalite® Stretch Poly (87% polyester/13% spandex) custom a-line skirt with flat elastic waistband and standard two-button and zipper closure
- Shown in: White and Orange Climalite® Stretch Poly
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.776.1194 or by email at sales@SuperiorCheer.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- adidas Custom Uniforms are proudly made in the USA!
- Custom poly shell tops and skirts available with +1” or +2” length changes
- Lock stitch used on all hems to prevent raveling
- Custom poly skirts have a flat elastic waistband with traditional two-button and zipper closure, which allows for a seamless, comfortable fit
- Uniforms should be washed according to the care instructions labeled on the inside of the garment
- No minimum order requirements!
- Custom (made to order) uniforms are not returnable
This shell includes FREE 2-color tackle twill on front (standard lettering only)!
Additional tackle twill options available, priced per location.
- 3-color tackle twill: +$12.00 per shell
- Metallic tackle twill: +$3.00 per shell
- Custom logo: +$28.00 per shell
Our design service is FREE and includes full-color sketches, so you can see your ideas before you buy. No minimum order requirements! Allow approximately 9 weeks production time for custom uniforms.
Includes FREE 2-color tackle twill with standard lettering!Shell shown with: 802611 Skirt:
$110.00 (sold separately)
The leader in athletic apparel now offers an exclusive line of collegiate cheer uniforms! Constructed of newly developed fabric suited for the next era of strong, athletic cheerleaders.
CALL FOR CURRENT PRODUCTION SCHEDULE
Always follow the care instructions on the label in your garment.
Colorfastness of Fabrics:
adidas fabrics are as colorfast as current technology provides. Despite the best technologies, dark colors may occasionally bleed onto lighter colors. This color bleeding may commonly be caused by perspiration, deodorants, or leaving your garments damp for a period of time. Garments are at the highest risk of bleeding before and during the first wash; please take the most care during this time. Following the care instructions will help but not always eliminate these issues.
Washing and Drying:
DO NOT HAND WASH. Machine wash SEPARATELY in a large volume of cold water, using gentle cycle using a mild, phosphate-free detergent. DO NOT use dryer sheets, bleach, liquid fabric softener, granular detergents or detergents intended for "Fine Washables''. Remove immediately from washer and tumble dry on LOW OR NO HEAT or hang to dry (do not lay flat or hang dry garments with color sensitivity). DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
adidas is not responsible for colors bleeding or fading.
- Wash your garments immediately after use.
- Hair spray, spray tan, glitter products and makeup will affect the color of garment; avoid letting your apparel come in contact with these products.
- DO NOT use dryer sheets, bleach, liquid fabric softener, granular detergents or detergents intended for "Fine Washables''.
- DO NOT machine wash or machine dry any garment with light and dark color combinations.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- Some slight color fading is normal after repeated use and over time.