adidas Men's Custom Cheer Uniform | Made to Order
Includes FREE 2-color tackle twill on front (standard lettering only)!
802621 – Dri-Line (90% microfiber poly, 10% spandex) custom short sleeve, round neck male shell top
- Shown in: White, Scarlet and Black Dri-Line
- Embellishments: Custom 2-color logo, tackle twill and embroidery
802609 – Climalite® Stretch Poly (87% polyester/13% spandex) custom male pant with covered elastic waistband and interior drawstring
- Shown in: Black Climalite® Stretch Poly
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.776.1194 or by email atsales@SuperiorCheer.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- adidas Custom Uniforms are proudly made in the USA!
- Custom poly shell tops and skirts available with +1” or +2” length changes
- Lock stitch used on all hems to prevent raveling
- Custom poly skirts have a flat elastic waistband with traditional two-button and zipper closure, which allows for a seamless, comfortable fit
- Uniforms should be washed according to the care instructions labeled on the inside of the garment
- No minimum order requirements!
- Custom (made to order) uniforms are not returnable
This shell includes FREE 2-color tackle twill on front (standard lettering only)!
Additional tackle twill options available, priced per location.
- 3-color tackle twill: +$12.00 per shell
- Metallic tackle twill: +$3.00 per shell
- Custom logo: +$28.00 per shell
Our design service is FREE and includes full-color sketches, so you can see your ideas before you buy. No minimum order requirements! Allow approximately 6 weeks production time for custom uniforms.
Includes FREE 2-color tackle twill with standard lettering!802621 Shirt:
$95.00 (sold separately) 802609 Pants:
$67.00 (sold separately)
The leader in athletic apparel now offers an exclusive line of collegiate cheer uniforms! Constructed of newly developed fabric suited for the next era of strong, athletic cheerleaders.
Allow approximately 6 weeks to produce custom uniforms. Rush orders are not accepted.